Temukan Blueprint Rahasia untuk Meraih Ribuan Dollar melalui Affiliate Marketing

Why Abraham's Seed?

Blog ini diberi nama Abraham's Seed "Karena jika kita adalah milik Kristus kita juga adalah keturunan Abraham dan berhak menerima janji Allah." (Gal 3:29)

This blog is named with Abraham's Seed because "If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." (Gal 3:29)
Read full story

Friday, September 12, 2008

Don’t Lay Down and Quit

One of my favorite scriptures is Micah 7:8 – “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.”

In other words, don’t ever give up!

God expects you to walk in the light that you have and I am giving you some light today. By the authority of God’s Word, I’m telling you that habits, challenges, trials and tests have been deprived of their ability to conquer you.

Defeat is not in your future. You ought to write that on an index card and put it on your refrigerator so you can see it every time you pass by. “Defeat is not in my future.” Begin declaring, “Divorce is not in my future! Being overweight is not in my future! Losing everything I’ve worked hard for is not in my future. Alcoholism is not in my future! Victory is in my future. Prosperity is in my future. Divine health is in my future. Success and winning are in my future. Joy and peace are in my future.

Your situation might be uncomfortable for a season. You will probably feel like giving up at times. But it is not in your future to be conquered. You are more than a conqueror. God intended for you to be the victor and not the victim.

There are a lot of Christians who do not want the responsibility for their outcome. If they have victory, they are quick to say, “Look at what I did.” But if they have defeat, “I don’t know why the Lord let this happen.” God had nothing to do with it. If you are experiencing defeat in your life, you have no one to blame but yourself. God has already done everything that is necessary for you and I to be overcomers. He said, “. . . be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).”

So the question today is: Are you going to quit? Or are you going to overcome? God’s plan is for you to be the overcomer. Now you just have to decide.

Today's Confession: “I am the victor not the victim!”



By : Jerry Savelle

Klik Rupiah

No comments:

Your Opinion

Nama:
Alamat Email:
Pendapat Anda tentang blog ini:

create form
lowongan kerja di rumah