Temukan Blueprint Rahasia untuk Meraih Ribuan Dollar melalui Affiliate Marketing

Why Abraham's Seed?

Blog ini diberi nama Abraham's Seed "Karena jika kita adalah milik Kristus kita juga adalah keturunan Abraham dan berhak menerima janji Allah." (Gal 3:29)

This blog is named with Abraham's Seed because "If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." (Gal 3:29)
Read full story

Monday, June 07, 2010

Endlessly

Saviour of my soul
Lover of my life
I love You endlessly
Passion of my heart
Everything You are
I love You endlessly.

You love me
Before I knew of You
You love me
Now I give it back to You.

With Your Majesty here
I fall to my knees
I love You endlessly
With the beauty of Your Son
I find myself undone
I love You endlessly

 

By Desperation Band

No comments:

Your Opinion

Nama:
Alamat Email:
Pendapat Anda tentang blog ini:

create form
lowongan kerja di rumah